Mix Master 2021 Rules - Terms and Conditions
1) All sets have to be carried out live. (Strictly no pre-recorded sets)
2) Camera has to show a clear image of you and your DJ setup at all times during a live performance.
3) Single tracks only. (No mash up tracks)
4) No swearing in tracks or post set interveiws
5) Please respect the judges. They are there to give you constructive criticism if they feel the need to.
6) Any DJ not present for their allocated set time will be removed from the competition.
7) All DJs must be setup and ready when sound check commences.
8) Judges have the power to stop a set if they think for any reason it isn't being performed live.
9) If for any reason a scheduled DJ does not perform on their set time and is removed from the competition, the heat winner will still be decided from the remaining heat participants.
10) Audio has to be good quality via a cable hook up to streaming device. Full instructions are supplied.
11) DJs are to stick to their selected Genre throughout the competition.
Any breech of the rules can result in instant disqualification.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Mix Master 2022.
1. The Promoter is: MIXMASTER.UK of registered office address: 3 Farley Rd, Selsdon CR2 8DB, Sponsored by Westend DJ of 970 N Circular Rd, London NW2 7J. The above-mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’ 2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. 3. To enter the competition an entrant must fill in the Mix Master 2022 registration form on the Mix Master website (Mixmaster.uk). 4. Closing date for entry will be 7pm Tuesday 14th June 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. 5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. 6. The prizes and rules for contestants can be viewed here: Contestant prizes: https://www.mixmaster.uk/prizes. Contestant rules: https://www.mixmaster.uk/mix-master-rules 7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter. 8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. 9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. 10. The Final will take place on Friday, 16/12/22 at Lit Bar Clapham, 15-16 Lendal Terrance, London, SW4 7UX, where the prizes will be given out when the contestant placement is decided. 11. The Mix Master winner will be issued a one-year DJ contract to the value of £5000. 12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. 13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. 14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK. 15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. 16. All contestants DJ names will be published on our website. 17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.